LAST UPDATE: June 1, 2018
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
CONSENT TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSINGYou hereby agree with and consent to the collection and processing of your personal information as described in this Policy.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERSYour personal information may be collected, processed and stored by RevAir or its service providers in the United States and other countries where our, or our service providers, servers reside. Please be aware that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country. You hereby agree with and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other countries where RevAir and its service providers operate.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENTYou may have the right to withdraw your consent to RevAir’s collection and processing of your information, or to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other countries. If you wish to request to withdraw your consent, please email RevAir at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 – COLLECTION
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDEWhen you visit this Site, you may choose to provide personal information that could reasonably be used to contact you or to identify you personally including, but not limited to: your name, address, telephone number, and email address via the “Contact Us” page.
If you register for an account with the Site, we require that you provide certain personal information that could reasonably be used to contact you or to identify you personally which may include, your name, email, address, telephone. Such information is necessary to provide services you may request from RevAir via the Site.
If you choose to make a payment on the Site, RevAir may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address, as well as certain financial information (e.g., credit card number) for the purposes of payment and processing of any order. Such information would be sent through a trusted third-party vendor for processing. RevAir may collect the last four digits, expiration date, approval codes, reason code and date for denial, and card “nickname” for verification and enhance the customer experience.
You may choose to receive certain communications from RevAir via your email address upon interaction with the Site. From time to time RevAir may include surveys, information requests, or other features on the Site which ask you to provide personal information such as your name, telephone number, email address or mailing address. Any information you may provide will be used by RevAir to allow you to participate in the particular feature being offered. RevAir may also retain any information you provide in order to send you information about RevAir products and services that may be of interest to you. RevAir will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. We may use one or more service providers to administer these messages, but we do not share your email address with spammers or any other third parties without your permission.
We may combine the personal information you submit directly through this Site with other personal information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources, such as other companies, publicly available information sources, and other third parties.
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USEAs you navigate through and use this Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information), using various technologies. We passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
- THROUGH YOUR BROWSER: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your Device type and identifier if you access this Site through a mobile device.
- Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages too, among other things, track the actions of Site users and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits this Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering this Site.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your Device, such as a unique device identifier.
- Do Not Track Requests: Your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on our collection of cookie information for analytic and internal purposes. The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or Device to delete and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools. Please note, depending on your type of Device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your Device.
To avoid use of this information for advertising by these third-party ad partners, you can change your browser settings to reject cookies or to notify you when cookies are set, and you could select the Do Not Track option on your browser, though we have no control over and cannot confirm whether these third-party ad partners honor the Do Not Track browser signal. Additionally, many advertising companies are members of the NAI or DAA and/or provide opt-outs on those industry pages at www.networkadvertising.org/choices or www.aboutads.info/choices.
We utilize Google Analytics on the Site. Google Analytics is a website analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
INTEGRATED ACCOUNTS AND SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATIONWe may implement applications or "widgets" from third-party providers (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) that allow interaction, integration or content sharing with third-party services. These widgets or applications may be visible on a page you visit on our Site or may require log-in through the third-party provider’s service.
The third party providing the widget or integration may offer controls for you to manage your interactions. Any interaction with a third-party widget or application typically allows the third party to collect some information about you (whether through cookies, registration information or otherwise). These third parties may even track you when you do not interact with the widget.
If you have engaged with any of these third-party service providers, their respective privacy policies will govern their tracking and collection of information. You should review these third-party policies to understand these practices.
SECTION 4 - DISCLOSUREWe may use and disclose personal information from or about you:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or e-mail;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding this Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for our business purposes, such as marketing new products and services, data analysis, audits, developing new products or services, operating or enhancing our Site, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends, providing products and services, maintaining customer relationships, improving the quality, safety, and security of our products and services, administering your account(s), troubleshooting, supporting electronic signature, customizing and improving communication content, evaluating product performance, providing customer support and product support, and determining the effectiveness of our Site;
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, e-mail services, marketing services, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services;
- to verify your information and authenticate payments and process orders, such as disclosing certain financial and other information you provide to RevAir to third parties that provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfillment services;
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- when we otherwise have your consent.
We also use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form (such as anonymized, masked or de-identified information) for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
USE OF INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSESWe may share data with select third parties, such as our advertisers, for purposes of serving you with customized promotions. If you would like to learn more about the sharing of data for purposes of providing customized advertisements or promotions, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. We do not sell any of your personal information, including your name, mailing address or email address, to any companies.
RevAir and our affiliates may send you regular promotional communications about our products, services, events, and promotions. Such promotional materials may use the “RevAir” brand and may be sent to you via different channels, such as; email, phone, SMS text messages, postal mailings, and third-party social networks. In order to provide you with the best, personalized experience; sometimes these communications may be tailored to your preferences (for example, as you indicate these to us, as we may have inferred from your Site visits, or based on the links you click in our emails).
When required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before starting these activities. In addition, you may withdraw your consent (opt-out) at any time. In particular, you can opt-out from receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email. You can also contact us using the contact details provided below to opt-out from receiving marketing-related communications.
Please note that even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications, you might still receive administrative communications from us, such as technical updates of our products, order confirmations, notifications about your account activities, and other important notices.
SECTION 5 - SHOPIFYOur store is hosted on Shopify, Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
PAYMENTIf you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms or Privacy Statement https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICESIn general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
LINKSWhen you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 - SECURITYTo protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 - COOKIESHere is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional - Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit - Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day - Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- _shopify_cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks - Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional - Assigned to the secure session that begins once you pass into the shopping area of Shopify.
- _storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password - This cookie is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 9 - AGE OF CONSENTBy using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 11 - QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
1333 Highland Rd E, Suite E
Macedonia, Ohio US 44056